Who we are and what this is
We’re Wandering Albatross Press, LLC.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites www.wanderingalbatrosspress.com and www.doodletheory.com (collectively with subdomains, our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
We may also collect other information from you, including
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when you purchase things from us
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, or if we are legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes, which can include your billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you, among other uses that may change from time to time.
If you have questions about your data
You can get in touch with us by our contact form.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example we rely on third parties to manufacture and ship certain products, and to collect and process payments. The third parties and the services they provide may change over time, and each of those third parties may require different information, which they will collect subject to those third party’s own privacy policies.
We currently accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We currently rely on Printful to manufacture and ship certain of our products. When you place orders, some of your data will be passed to Printful, including information required to process the order, such as name, shipping information, product purchase information.
We may also disclose your information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wandering Albatross Press LLC, our customers, or others.